I have been a devoted fan of Yogi Tea for years. While I absolutely love the many varieties of tea, what really brightens my day are the profound messages that are included on each tea bag. In 2010 I compiled some of my favorites and included them on my other blog (Tea That Warms My Soul). Since then, and particularly throughout 2013, I have amassed quite the collection of uplifting sayings. But, nothing is really gained by keeping them to myself, so in honor of Thanksgiving, I would like to express my gratitude for simple pleasures like a daily cup of tea, and the even simpler pleasure of truths shared:
- We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
- The only tool you need is kindness.
- Your intuition is your best friend.
- Love what is ahead by loving what has come before.
- Be kind and compassionate and the whole world will be your friend.
- The trust that others place in you is your grace.
- Always be pure, simple and honest.
- When you know that all is light, you are enlightened.
- May you have faith in your worth and act with wisdom.
- Compassion has no limit. Kindness has no enemy.
- Live for something higher, bigger and better than you.
- To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.
- Together we can do what we can never do alone.
- You will feel fulfilled when you do the impossible for someone else.
- May your mind learn to love with compassion.
- Appreciate yourself and honor your soul.
- Empty yourself and let the universe fill you.
- May your light become a living universal light.
- An attitude of gratitude brings opportunities.
- Trust creates peace.
- Better to slip with your feet than with your tongue.
- True understanding is found through compassion.
- The universe is a stage on which your mind dances with your body, guided by your heart.
- To know others is smart. To know yourself is wise.
- Life is a chance. Love is infinity. Grace is reality.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
If you want to try Yogi Tea I have found the best prices at: Vitacost and Swanson Vitamins*. My favorite varieties are Purely Peppermint, Egyptian Licorice, Green Tea Super Antioxidant, Skin Detox, Relaxed Mind, and Cold Season.
*If you order through the links provided we will both be given discounts.